11.21.2009

Tailored Menswear

I have tried on over 20 pairs of trousers at vintage stores and none seem to work; they are either too long, the leg is too wide, the waist too big, or are made of a horribly uncomfortable material, then to my surprise I stumbled upon these for $1. The price was such a steal that, against all of my rational judgment, I decided to give them a try. They worked out perfectly. I have finally succeeded on my quest for the perfect trouser, and I am hooked. I have figured out every excuse in the book to wear these without being completely out of place (i.e. the gym). Today I paired them with a cutout collar blouse which is also vintage and a broach, which gave the trousers just enough personal touch to be eye catching but not overwhelming. You will be seeing a lot of these this winter so be prepared.

No comments: