12.19.2009

yesterday

Top: Goodwill Skirt: Goodwill Socks: Target Shoes: Seychelles

I am in lust with this burnout zebra print crop top I bought last week. It adds a little "tacky" to an otherwise ladylike outfit-and a little tacky is always nice and unexpected. Its like pairing patented leather shoes with any outfit, just enough what the fuck to make it interesting (sorry to you who love patented leather, I'm speaking the truth). I also plan on pairing this top with my trousers, I feel that would be just as fresh of a combination as this outfit is.

Oh and I thought I would let everyone know that I'm obsesses with those VH1 comentary shows (i.e. I love the 70's). I have been watching The Great Debate for almost 8 hours and am still loving every secound. Sure makes work more enjoyable, considering I lost my IPOD, which a different story all together.

2 comments:

Dirty Hair Halo said...

Funny, I'm in full support of adding in a little what the fuck.

www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

Cute skirt!
I love the necklace:D

xx


Visit, Comment, Follow ^^)
Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!
Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!
Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!