1.02.2010

Mom knows best



Blouse: Vintage, Decades Sweater: Vintage, 4th street long beach Jeans: Celebrity Pink Shoes: Seychelles Hat: Vintage Fur, Decades

My mom picked this shirt out for me at Decades and I absolutely fell in love with it, how amazing are the beaded details? Also, I’m wearing another one of my little sister’s Christmas gifts, this beautiful fur hat, I wore it on NYE and almost got in a fight because a crazy drunk girl said I couldn’t be wearing it due to the fact that I’m not Russian (Oh and she was talking in a fake Russian accent while scolding me). Why do the crazies always come out on holidays? On the other hand it was good seeing all of the people I don't get to see very often because of my workaholism (I don't think that's a word but it will be tonight).

I just watched a show on animal planet about unlikely animal friendships, and It was by far the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. If all of these animals that shouldn't get along can love each other, why can't humans be nice to each other? HMMM just a little something to think about on this lovely Saturday night.


1 comment:

ZANAH said...

That's so silly bc I'm not Russian and still wear the same hat! :) Mon Mode Blog