I received the Happy 101 Blogger Award from Aphrodite , and Jordy and have been a terrible blogger and not had time to sit down and actually write about the ten things that make me happy. Part of this is because I wanted to answer them the best I could and not half ass it, so as today is my day off I had a chance to finally sit down and write....
1. My lovely boyfriend Jeff "Wolfgang" Schmidt. He is my everything. He cheers me up when I am down, calms me down when I am upset, makes me laugh, cooks me dinners, walks me down to the car every morning before work and is my personal photographer.
2. Family. My parents and sisters are my best friends. I have just as much fun with them as I do with anyone else if not more so. They keep me grounded and, although they don't live very close, would be by my side in an instant if I needed them.
3. Puppies. I am obsessed with dogs, pictures, videos, real life, I'll take anything I can get. Unfortunately I can't have one in my current apartment. So I just fawn over other people's
4. My baby blanket.
5. Hiking- it clears my head.
6.Vintage Shopping-I don't really think I have to explain this one!
8. Random adventures.
9. Crime Dramas. I don't know where my enjoyment of these shows stems from but I could watch them for hours on end and not get bored. I'm not even picky, sure I have my favorites (Law & Order SVU and C.S.I are probably my top choices) but I will watch any of them.
10. Blogging. You are all so inspirational, and it makes my day reading your comments and personal posts. It's crazy that this weird little nitch we are in has blossomed into something so welcoming, nurturing, and inspirational. It blows my mind that each of you take time out of your day,s even if it's just a minute, to look at my little blog. I have met so many friends that I would have never had contact with if it weren't for this blog. Thank you all so much!!!
Now it is my turn to pass it to 10 of you...
The Citizen Rosebud
Soph (Owl vs Dove)
And here are a couple of pictures from today. The weather was crap yet again, it was particlarly windy, so I was forced to take pictures on my balcony where I was parcialy sheilded. Please look past my crazy hair and lack of photo quality. These pictures are really about the vest, I got it yesterday and just adore it. It's going to be perfect for the summer time. I can picture myself throwing it on before a day at the beach and enjoying the sunshine...