12.28.2009

Introducing Blue the Puppy





Sweater: Vintage, 4th st Long Beach Skirt: Thrift, Goodwill Shoes: Frye


Blu is my parents strapping golden retriever whom I am absolutely obsessed with. It was so sad leaving him this morning, I swear he was devastated also (I could see it in his eyes). I took way to many pictures of him but every single one of them was worth it.

This was taken on Christmas morning, I found this skirt at goodwill last week and visions of eating country potatoes, cinnamon rolls, and drinking mimosas flashed in my head. It was the perfect Christmas morning outfit. Although about an hour earlier I was outfitted in a warm outdoorsy outfit appropriate for target practice, (those pictures will be up soon and are horribly entertaining), I wore the shit out of this for the rest of the day.

No comments: