Sweater: Random Vintage Store in Long Beach Shirt: Tt Shorts: Junkies Shoes: Jeffrey Cambell
I've been pestered by my mom for the past month and a half to get my oil changed, so today I bit the bullet and got it done. I absolutely despise sitting in the freezing cold room, on extremely uncomfortable chairs, and being forced to read automobile magazines for 45 minuets until they are done. The sign said Drive Through Oil Change, but I didn't think much of it. Turns out, it really was a drive through. I stayed in the car the entire time, and to add a cherry on top they gave me a complimentary soda. Now I don't know who came up with this brilliant idea, but I wish I could give them a high five, or screw that a high ten. Absolute Genius!
Oh AND I received the "Beautiful Blogger Award" and "The Creative Blogger Award" from Kacesi. If you havn't checked out her blog you should, she has such a great eye for vintage clothing and styling! So here are seven things you probably didn't know about me:
1. I was vegan for 5 years, and became vegetarian about two years ago because I was craving a doughnut-I figured five years was enough so my self control went out the door. I do wear fur and leather but I try to only do it if it's vintage(I know BAD VEGETARIAN!)
2. I still sleep with my baby blanket. When I get nervous or anxious I rub it, and therefore I'm a fabulous masseuse.
3. I am scared of driving, I havn't driven over 25 miles straight in more than two years.
4. I really enjoy country music (classic, contemporary, doesn't matter to me) particularly the sad songs. And I believe much of rock and roll is influenced by country music, so when people say they hate county I believe they are just ignorant.
5. My biggest pet peeve is when people chew with their mouths open. And I HATE when people chew gum. I have met people that I'm able to tolerate doing it, but at times I still cringe.
6. My boyfriend does the cooking in the house. I will cook pasta or veggie sloppy joe's every once and awhile, but I usually leave it to the expert.
7. I am addicted to crime drama's on TV particularly Law and Order, and CSI. It's what I usually fall asleep to.
I am supposed to pass it on to seven people but I'm going to pass it on to everyone. I want to know seven things about all of you!